Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I've gone all googly-eyed...

Hi folks...I've been bitten by the googly-eye bug and believe me...that's something I never thought I'd say but whilst rummaging around in the darkest recesses of the cubbyhole on a mission to find a certain something for a DT project I came across these...
not one pair of googly eyes but hundreds of the little blighters...a whole frigging job lot's worth. Don't ask me when or more importantly WHY I felt compelled to make this particular purchase but there's enough here to last for 50 years and let's face it folks...I ain't going to be around for that long so I'm now on a mission to make a dent in this spooky pile and am sharing a fun card I made yesterday just for the heck of it...

and a sneak peek of Googly Eye Project No 2...
Have a fun day whatever you have planned
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx