Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit...

Hi Everyone...the lovely folks at Simon Says Stamp very kindly sent me the February Card Kit to play with and the Coffee Tea and Cocoa theme is right up my street...
but if you follow my blog you'll know that cutesy is not really my style but I'm up for a challenge and it's good to occasionally step out of your comfort zone and have fun so I decided to give it a go and only use the elements that came with the kit...clean and simple...no inky edges and no sneaking in a little bit of Mr Holtz...
I started off by scoring folding and trimming the A4 sheets of card that came in the kit to create 8 cards...a tad ambitious perhaps...
and here are the first 4
 "I'm still sitting on the fence" cards...




and I love the sentiments in this stamp set


and best foot forward...I need to break the news to Mr Mojo we have another 4 to make. The February Card Kit sold out in record time and if you don't subscribe you may have been disappointed but the items may still be available to purchase individually.
OK time to put the kettle on and rally the troops.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx