Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy Easter Everyone...

Hi folks...crikey where has the week gone...it's Friday already...Good Friday in fact and the start of the Easter Holiday weekend...will you be out and about rolling your eggs or be like me...indulging in the chocolate variety.
and on the subject of stash...the cubbyhole crew "goods received department" has been kept busy this week opening happy mail parcels...my Creative Dyary stamps have arrived along with the die I've been lusting after since January...
and last but not least...a bundle of Distress Oxide re-inkers...precious gems indeed and whoever said diamonds were a girl's best friend was definitely not a crafter...
No Friday Girls outing for me today...instead I'm on a "finishing off one or two projects" mission before my "off on a jolly" trip next week...
but before I sign off...I'm sharing something a little bit different...another "Best Mom Ever" card and woohoo look how brilliantly the Distress Oxide inks stamp on to Simon Says Stamp Fog Grey cardstock...

Have a fun Easter Weekend everyone and I'll see you all on Monday with my DT project for next week's challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx