Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Ho...Ho...Ho...

Hi folks...Ho Ho Ho...I'm on the final leg of the Christmas Cookathon Marathon...the Turkey Crown has been cooked, sliced, bathed in gravy and is off to the freezer until Christmas Eve and will be popped in the oven on Christmas Day to reheat...my days of being stuck in the kitchen slaving over a hot stove and carving the bird on the day are long gone...
Boxing Day's Roast Beef is ready to be sliced and get the same treatment as the turkey, the yummy ham needs the rind removed and will be popped back in the oven with a delicious sticky brown sugar, orange juice and honey glaze...
 and the Christmas Cakes just need a little festive decoration...
It's amazing how organised and motivated you can be to finish off the Christmas food prep when a very special parcel of  secret "making samples for CHA" delicious red rubber and stencilling goodies arrives in the cubbyhole...
a huge thank you to Tim, Mario, Paula and Mr Stampers Anonymous and a big shout out to Mr UPS for the 2 days ahead of schedule extra speedy delivery. Now that the Christmas prep is sorted...I'm looking forward to a couple of chill out days in my happy place before I head to my local M&S for the last minute bits and pieces so without futher ado...let the "happy bunny/kid in a sweet shop" inky fun begin.
Toodle oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx

9 comments:

  1. I think you are THE most organised person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting Kath! I am super impressed - huge kudos to you my friend, you are amazing! I am going to be out of action for a couple of days, got my op today, I may not be able to comment but I will be keeping an eye out for your posts. Big hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the most organised person I know too Kath !!!! You have been super busy and now its all coming together xx Have a great time in the cubbyhole with your goodies from Tim.....looking forward to seeing them when you are able to do the big reveal xxxx

    Hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are the most organized person, it beggars belief for sure, I do all the turkey,meats etc on Christmas eve and I thought that was good and getting ahead...haha...enjoy your play day and look forward to see your wonderful creations...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you are like me all ready for the big day! No cooking over a hot stove for me either. I see you will be enjoying yourself crafting over the festive period as some stage too! Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope 2018 is another brilliant year for you too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all the "box" contents has me intrigued! Second I've been cooking for years and want your recipes so I can be better organized........especially the Christmas Cake......they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, well done you!!! Have a wonderful Christmas and lots of hugs to Buddy. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Kath, I can understand you wanting to get out to play! Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive Kath and I totally agree with Anne, you are super organised!! Enjoy playing with your secret stash, can't wait to see your 'sneaky peeks'. Take care my lovely friend. Hugs to Buddy. Love Ann & Nero xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blimey you are Super Mum soooo organized,that grub looks soooo yummy.xx

    ReplyDelete